Regularly stocked items may be returned by contacting our customer care team within 15 days of the delivery date. A representative will create a return authorization and give you further instructions for completing the return process. You will be responsible for all return shipping fees. The fee will be deducted from your refund amount. To start the return process, fill out this form.
All returned items must be new, unused, and in the original packaging.
If you receive a defective item, you will have to file a warranty claim. For more information on warranties and this process, please contact us at email@example.com, or via Live Chat.
- Open Order: If your order is still open in our system, please contact our customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your order. You will not be charged any shipping or restocking fees.
- Shipped Order: If your order has already shipped, you can refuse the shipment when it arrives at your location or you can accept the order and initiate a return authorization through our returns process. When a shipment is refused, it will come back to our warehouse and you may be charged a restocking fee and any shipping fees associated with the return.
- Received Order: If you have already received your purchased item(s), you will have to contact our customer appreciation team to start a return. You will be provided with instructions to ship your items back.
This is a request, not a guarantee. Not all requested returns will be accepted and not all products are eligible for return.
Please allow up to three weeks to have your refund processed; in most cases, you will receive your refund sooner. It could take up to 5 business days for items to arrive in our warehouse, it then goes to our product inspection team (up to 3 business days) and then your bank or credit card company could take up to 5 business days to have the payment processed. All refunds will be issued in the form of the payment method used to make your purchase.
- Fill out the form below. Make sure to include details for each item being returned. Once we receive your information you will get an email with further instructions.
- Once we receive your information you will get an email with instructions on how to return your item(s).
- Follow the instructions we sent via email and ship your item(s) back. Be sure to use the same packing material that the item(s) arrived in.
- Once the item(s) are received at our warehouse, we will inspect them and process the return.
- Based on the inspection, we will determine if your request is approved or denied. We will contact you again in either case.
Email us: email@example.com