Ship from the USA warehouse, usually 3-7 weekdays will arrive, some times need 7-20 weekdays or more.
Ask About This Product
FREE SHIPPING- Oil Filter Sandwich Adaptor With In-Line Oil Thermostat AN10 fitting Oil Sandwich Adapter WLR5672BK
- Universal .
- Open at 72 degrees, close when cooling.
Features and Benefits:
- A compact design, perfect for use on custom projects where space or clearance is a constraint
- Includes 160°F (70°C) internal thermostat which accurately regulates fluid temperatures and can be easily removed.
- 15-25 ft/lbs (operating range) for all straight fittings and banjo bolts.
- Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 ft/lbs.
- It is the installer's responsibility to check all thermostat plugs, NPT plugs, line fittings, and other connections to assure they are fully tightened before operating the vehicle.
- Overall Size: 3.92" x 2.03" x 1.47"
- Overall Size w/ fittings attached: 3.95" x 4.41" x 1.47"
- M20 x 1.5 Ports
- 10AN Fittings w/ Dowty Seals
- Machined from billet 6061 CNC'd aluminum.
- Color: as picture.
- Four -10AN fittings with high quality dowty seals for leak free operation
1.Choose where you want to interrupt both oil/fluid cooler lines to install the Oil Thermostat. Fasten the thermostat to the vehicle frame.
2.Connect the oil cooler to one side of the oil thermostat, oil flow to the cooler connected to the bottom port on one side, the return oil flow from the oil cooler connected to the top port on the same side.
3.On the other side of the oil thermostat, connect the incoming oil flow from the oil tank to the bottom port, the return oil flow to the oil pump to the top port.
4.After installing the oil thermostat it’s essential to purge any air from the oil circuit before starting your engine.
5.Securely fasten all hoses before starting the vehicle. Start the engine and check for leaks.
We sell DIY (Do It Yourself) Items with a few exceptions.
It is the installer's responsibility to check all thermostat plugs, NPT plugs, line fittings,
and other connections to assure they are fully tightened before operating the vehicle.
We recommends that you check all connections at regular intervals, especially during the first few miles after installation.
|External Testing Certification||ISO9000|
|FIRST KEYWORD||Oil Filter Sandwich Adaptor|
|ITEM NAME||Oil Filter Sandwich Adaptor|
|Item Type||Fuel Supply & Treatment|
|Model Name||with thermostat|
|No. of Cylinders||4 Cylinder|
|Place of Origin||TAIWAN|
|SECOND KEYWORD||WITH THERMOSTAT|
|THIRD KEYWORD||Oil Filter Sandwich Adaptor WITH THERMOSTAT|
|Specifications for this item|