Ship from the USA warehouse, usually 3-7 weekdays will arrive, some times need 7-20 weekdays or more.
Ask About This Product
VRStainless Steel 2.5" 3" Slant Outlet Tip Inlet Variable Exhaust Muffler Weld With Electrical Exhaust Cutout Electric Control Kit
- Please check this size of the muffler ( under the specs section ) and compare the size to the installation location for fitment ***
- Due to installation to weld-on the muffler, an extended piping might be required and charged my your mechanic.
Features and Benefits:
- This is one piece of chrome stainless muffler with dual round tips and it's made of 100% high quality T-304 stainless steel.
- This muffler fits most cars with 2.5 3" inlet (usually for non-turbo engines and exhaust with 2.5 3" inlet).
- Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor.
- That's where exhaust muffler is significant as the tip of an exhaust system.
- Larger exhaust tip means higher air flow efficiency, which prevent the backpressure that occurs in a common exhaust system.
- When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels with the very minimum restrictions and your engine will perform at its potential.
- This muffler will increase about 8%-10% horsepower and will produce a smooth deep throaty tone.
- Sound level varies, depending on piping diameter and type of resonator.
- Dual Flat Tip Stainless Steel Chrome Muffler
- One Flat Tip Stainless Steel Chrome Muffler fit with Exhaust Cutout Valve kit
- "Close" valve setting for lower sound level which sounds like stock muffler.
- "Open" valve setting for higher sound level.
- The Muffler Provides a Deep and Smooth Tone.
- Improves The look and Style of Your Vehicle.
- A great upgrade for your vehicle.
- Material: Made From High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel
- Inlet Tip Diameter 2.5 3" inch
- Outlet Tip Diameter 2.5 3" inch each
- Type:Left and Right
- One Set right left Exhaust Muffler With Electric Control Valve.
- One set remote controlller set. (100% Brand Never Used Or Installed)
1.Remove the old exhaust pipe and muffler.
2.Cutting through rusted exhaust components
3.Install the exhaust muffler, weld clamp it.
4.Wiring from the exhaust valve to the control box,to the cigarette lighter.
5.Start engine, click "on" check for if works.
All items are Brand unless stated otherwise on the listing.
We sell DIY (Do It Yourself) Items with a few exceptions.
We take no responsibility in teaching you how to install.
Professional installation is strongly recommended.
|Country/Region of Car Manufacture
|Interchange Part Number
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Dump Valve Exhaust Cutout
|2.5/3 in Dual Tilt Slant Outlet Tip 2.5/3 in Inlet
|Other Part Number
|Dump Valve Exhaust Cutout
|Specifications for this item